A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Perez-Trepichio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Perez-Trepichio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Trepichio graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perez-Trepichio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- Physicians Regional Pine Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Daniel Perez-Trepichio MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro D. Perez-Trepichio practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Perez-Trepichio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Perez-Trepichio practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Naples Internists.