A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Verdia graduated from Univ De Anahuac, Mexico.
Dr. Perez-Verdia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perez-Verdia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia practice?
Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Childress, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.