Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia
Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Idaho Falls, ID. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Perez-Verdia is affiliated with University Medical Center, University Medical Center - Lubbock and TX Tech Physicians Associates. Dr. Perez-Verdia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.
Dr. Matthew Payne
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Idaho Falls, ID 0.01 mi4
Dr. Matthew Robison
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Idaho Falls, ID 0.42 mi11
Dr. Shawn Speirs
Idaho Falls, ID 0.57 mi19