A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Verdia graduated from Univ De Anahuac, Mexico.
Dr. Perez-Verdia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Perez-Verdia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Childress, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.