Dr. Alejandro Plan Jr Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Plan Jr?

Dr, Plan is Highly Qualified and Caring

Posted on December 1st, 2013

I would definitely recommend Dr. Plan to my friends and family. It's rare to find a doctor of high caliber. He is exceptionally thorough and explains everything to you. He won't give up either but continues with more tests until he finds out exactly what is going on. My mother also saw him, and she has a multitude of doctors, yet, Dr. Plan is who discovered she was a diabetic. I don't usually write reviews, but it's hard to pass up this one when I know that Dr. Plan is the type of doctor that is rare to find. I am 55 years old and I have a multitude of problems that are ongoing, with many doctors being seen. I would estimate I've seen about 30 doctors from Longview, yet Dr. Plan is the one who stands out the most and will always for me. I am surprised by the stars chosen for Dr. Plan for rankings on this site, it's quite perplexing and I wish that people who did write the reviews would at least provide a few words as to why they gave such bad ratings. It's hard to take them seriously when they don't.

Posted on July 27th, 2017