Dr. Alejandro Ramirez MD Patient Reviews

December 8th, 2016
Although Dr. Ramirez is knowledgeable in his trade, communication was a challenge. There was no follow up after he performed an endoscopy on my son, he briefly went over his findings with me but he left before my son woke from sedation and refused to talk to us when we called the doctors office with questions from the patient, only giving messages through his nurse. We were self pay and were told by the doctor to expect a $1k-2k bill but then we received a $7k bill.

January 25th, 2014
Choose another Doc if possible
Kept telling us kid had virus. Actually had diseased gallbladder. Another doc took it out after 3 months of illness and gave my son his life back.

July 15th, 2011
Great Doctor!!
Dr.Ramirez explained my child's condition to us in a way that no other provider had been able to do or would take the time to do. His explanations were detailed yet concise in layman's terms. My child felt at ease with Dr. Ramirez. He uses medication responsibly without over medicating my child like other providers had done. My child had been sick from too much medication and now is feeling better on Dr. Ramirez's regimen.I would recommend Dr. Ramirez to any parent who wants responsible health care from a knowlegeable provider.

May 4th, 2010
We felt very comfortable with Dr. Ramirez and he was right on with his diagnosis of our two boys. We strongely would recommend this Doctor