Dr. Alejandro Roca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Roca?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2015

In order to get an appointment with Dr Roca takes forever and you'll wait forever as well in the waiting room. He has more patients he can see resulting in apathy towards your needs.

June 12th, 2015

The EXCELLENT Dr.

After having had a rheumatologist in Cleveland Clinic who wrongly diagnosed me and another private rheumatologist who gave everyone 4:00 p.m. appointments and you ended up leaving his office sometimes after midnight , I was fortunate to meet Dr. Roca while i was hospitalized. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this man. He is knowledgable, responsive, RETURNS CALLS AND MESSAGES (even gave me his private cell number one time), is caring and a no nonsense professional. I have never had to wait in the reception longer than 30 minutes to enter my appointment. The receptionists Melissa and Mayda are EXCELLENT. Terry the Account Specialist is also. Dr. Roca is one doctor that spends time to explain things and is very up to date in the latest meds and procedures. I like that he is aggressive with prescribing the meds that are going to heal you and not that will serve as placebos. He is one of the few doctors I've seen (and I've had my share of doctors in the last 6 years) that is in the profession because he likes the medical field, not for the monetary rewards. After I went , my wife changed her primary physician so she is now Dr. Roca's patient. I also recommended him to my mother, who loves him as well. My cousin is now also a patient and soon my sister in law will be as well. He is GREAT!

February 4th, 2015

worst staff, when you leave a mesaje they never call you back

June 16th, 2014

Patiente

Dr. Roca is my Physician, Psychologist and Friend. He has everything you need to have for Family Doctor Medical.He's Exlentte s Rheumatologist "The Best in the World", is always up to up with all new drugs Arthritis for Patient to maintain it with good Quality of Life. Dr Roca attends my parents of 86 and 85 years respectively and are really well behaved and health with a magnificent old they are. I recommend Dr. Rock with my eyes closed. EXELLENT DOCTOR

July 11th, 2013

Wait wait and keep waiting....

Getting an appointment is easy, getting seen by him is an experiment in patience. You will get there on time and wait for him, one hour maybe two. He will listen to you once he sees you, but will probably prescribe something and his staff will forget to call it in. Try calling his staff and getting results....You are better off getting a call back from Bigfoot! He will sometimes not show up at his office on Mondays, and NOT have his staff cancel that day's appointments. Don't bother calling the on call doctor, he will only tell you to go to the hospital. If i am being told to go to the hospital, I don't need this doctor.

August 2nd, 2012

New lease on life!

I'm in my 70's and I started having a lot of pains in my hands and wrists and I could not even turn on a light switch. After seeing MANY doctors without getting results I was recommended by another patient to Dr. Roca. After thorough examinations, Dr. Roca diagnosed me and prescribed medications according to my situation. Since then, I've had an INCREDIBLE TURN AROUND. I'm almost 100% back to normal since visiting Dr. Roca. In addition to arthritis, Dr. Roca helped my blood pressure which was always extremely high. I was surprised and ELATED by the results. I would recommend Dr. Roca to ANYONE! I have never written a review of any doctor online, but I felt in my heart that I had to tell people about how his great dedication to his patients has helped me. Thank you Dr Roca, GOD Bless You!

June 2nd, 2011

The Elusive Dr. Roca

When you get your appointment, probably a month after you actually want to go, you will sit and you will wait for a very long time. You will even wait through drug company representatives having meetings with Dr. Roca. It's unbelievable. The staff is nice and he is a nice guy but if you ever need anything outside of what your appointment and money that goes along with it, forget it. He will never return a call, return anything you need, or return the courtesy of being paid by you and he takes it for granted. I've decided to never go back to Dr. Roca after the experience I have had with him. You know how some doctors are only in it for the money? Well... you won't be far away from one if you go to Dr. Roca. He cares about you in his office but when you leave he doesn't know or care about you the least bit. This is a fair and accurate representation of this doctor.

September 14th, 2009

The doctor is wonderful once you get in, however getting appointemnets or response from staff on medications inquiries,(refills) concerns etc...I thinks is easier to get in touch with the president.

February 20th, 2017