A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Rotter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Rotter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotter graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Rotter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Gables Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro H Rotter MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro H. Rotter practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Rotter has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Rotter practices General Practice near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah General Practitioners.