A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Sanchez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Sanchez, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanchez has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro M Sanchez MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro M. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Sanchez practices Plastic Surgery near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Plastic Surgeons.