Dr. Alejandro Sanchez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Sanchez?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Sanchez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 8th, 2016

Dirty

First thing i noticed was he had urine on his pants and his lab coat sleeves were filthy. Bedside manner could use some work. After investigating, i found out he should not be doing surgery any more as he is so tired hehas to sit mid surgery and eat because he has low blood sugar. His receptionist is horrible at returning calls and lied about submitting a request for authorization, which I'm blessed didn't happen.

June 8th, 2014

The worst experience of my life! please read. review no stars

I had tears my eyes reading all the terrible testimonies that this so called Dr preformed on me several times! I Must of been totally insane going back to him over and over again!! I also suffered from his incompetence, lack of professional etiquette, inconsideration and not to mention the VERY RUDE he always treated his employees. I underwent many scar revisions and hernia revisions and each time it was worst. My scar was very dark thick and my hair line was so high that I always had to tuck in my shirt because it would show. My belly button was popped out and the upper part of my abdomen was so bloated, I looked and felt awful. I had sutures that I felt through my skin. Due to one of the many surgeries I got staff infection! I was on intravenous and oral antibiotics for over two months. That was not the end of my nightmare. The day before my last surgery Margie the Dr's wife said "between you and me, the doctor is very tired, he has worked many years. He wants to retire! " ... who would say this. I know she'll deny ever saying this. But she knows I telling the truth! I FINALLY went to a very professional Dr. He did a fantastic job he knew the horrid results I had. I have a very nice flat stomach now,my my belly button is small and cute my scar is very low and thin. He put a mesh to hold my hernia. It's been one year year since my surgery and I finally have the results I wanted. 7 years ago. My new Dr was' heaven sent" PLEASE, PLEASE read and share with anyone who Is considering going with THAT man!

July 12th, 2012

horrible

He is very rude!!!!!! The man thinks he is superior to his patients and staff. Yells at his staff in front of patients! Very scary and does a horrible job I've seen many of his procedures and he leaves bad scars on his patients it is so sad that many people go to him to look better and have really bad scaring and he doesn't even care. Please look else where I can assure you that will be the best decision you can make. I had a tummy tuck done by him and I wish I would've never had it done my tummy looked better before the procedure I am so upset and I feel very bad for the people who fall under his "care"

April 17th, 2012

Rhinoplasty

So wonderful! One could not ask for better care. From Dr. and all the staff they were so kind. Results are great- they have given me a gift I can never repay. All I can say is Thank You all.Yo

April 4th, 2012

So happy!

I am so happy that I went to him for my breast augmentation surgery. He is kind, knowledgable and respectful. He did a wonderful job for me as I get compliments all the time! Their staff is caring and very professional. I have recommended him to my friends and family as well. I am planning on returning for another procedure.

January 14th, 2012

umbilical hernia / tummy tuck combo

I had a REAL bad experience with this doctor.Had multiple problems after surgery. My scar looks like someone butchered me...uneven jagged and not to mention he brought the lower part of skin up instead of bringing the upper part down low,so now my hairline is so high! its embarrassing. And that's after he revised the scar to supposedly make it better. Not to mention he had another doctor learning from him on my actual surgery!! I wouldn't be surprised if let the other doctor practice on me....it has been several years since my surgery and I still continue to have problems but i refused to go back to him!!!!I am currently searching for a doctor that will and can actually repair the horrid job and not mention my hernia came back and I am also finding for a way to fund what I can imagine will be extensive surgeries to try fix me. Please do not go to this doctor for anything...

January 13th, 2012

Dr. Sanchez experience

Dr. Sanchez slapped my wound, ripped a staple out of my wound without opening it, blamed me when the wound didn't get better and hung up the phone on me when I called because the wound was painful and infected. After refusing to return to his office, I visited my primary care physician and was diagnosed with MRSA which I obtained under Dr. Sanchez's care. Please, I beg of you, find another doctor.

May 19th, 2010

Very good results

I have a very good result from my surgeryperformed by Dr. Sanchez, I had very droopy eyelids and he did my surgery and now I look very young.

April 15th, 2010

Very good

This doctor gave me back my self confidence and made me feel like a real woman again. I had an abdominoplasty and I was very pleased with the results, I was able to wear clothes that I never dreamed I could ever wear. His office staff was great and I would come back to see him again and again. He saved my life!

March 17th, 2017