A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Sanguineti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Sanguineti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanguineti graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Sanguineti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanguineti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alejandro Sanguineti practice?
Dr. Alejandro Sanguineti practices Pediatrics near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians.