A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Sanguineti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Sanguineti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Sanguineti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanguineti graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Sanguineti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Sanguineti MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro Sanguineti practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Sanguineti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Sanguineti practices Pediatrics near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians.