A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Saranglao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Saranglao, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saranglao graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Saranglao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Concord Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Stagg Saranglao MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro S. Saranglao practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Saranglao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Saranglao practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Concord, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NH.
See Concord Internists, Concord Pulmonologists, Concord Critical Care Practitioners, and Concord Sleep Medicine Doctors.