A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Saranglao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saranglao
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saranglao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Saranglao, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saranglao graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Saranglao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Concord Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Stagg Saranglao MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro S. Saranglao practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Saranglao has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Saranglao practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Concord, NH.
See Concord Internists, Concord Pulmonologists, Concord Critical Care Practitioners, and Concord Sleep Medicine Doctors.