A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Singer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Ruben Singer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro R. Singer practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Singer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.