Dr. Alejandro Singer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Singer?

September 26th, 2017

I am so thankful to have Dr. Singer as my ob/gyn. I had a difficult experience with the doctor who delivered my first baby, so I was very careful in my search for a new doctor for my pregnancy and delivery with my second child. From my first prenatal visit, I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Singer is extremely knowledgeable and confident, but also kind and considerate. He’s a great listener, which was very important for me. I brought my two-year-old son to most of my appointments, and Dr. Singer and his nurses and staff always went out of their way to be friendly and accommodating. My delivery was everything I could have hoped for—the complete opposite of my first birth experience. I felt in control and able to make my own decisions about how I wanted the labor to go, but at the same time felt guided and supported. Dr. Singer took in stride things that other doctors might have seen as “complications” (my water breaking before contractions started, meconium in the fluid, etc.). I never once felt rushed or pressured. Thanks to Dr. Singer’s gentle guidance and expertise, my baby girl made it here safe and sound in a happy, stress-free environment. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Singer and will be returning to his office for all my future ob/gyn care.

December 30th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Singer since 1994. He's the best Dr. in town in his specialty.

October 12th, 2015

Love Dr Singer he listens to all my concerns , kind compassionate . I would not change him for any other Dr..

February 24th, 2015

The Best OB/GYN

Dr Singer has been my OB/GYN for 15 years now and if I could use him as my GP, I would. He is thorough, caring and has a great bedside manner.

August 12th, 2013