A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Spiotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Spiotta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiotta graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Spiotta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Marin Spiotta MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro M. Spiotta practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Spiotta has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Spiotta practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.