A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Verdugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Verdugo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Verdugo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Alberto Verdugo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro A. Verdugo practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Verdugo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Verdugo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons and Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.