A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Verdugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Verdugo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verdugo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verdugo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Verdugo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Alberto Verdugo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro A. Verdugo practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Verdugo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Verdugo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons and Lubbock Surgeons.