A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Zampieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Zampieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Zampieri, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zampieri graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Zampieri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Jose Zampieri MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro J. Zampieri practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Zampieri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Zampieri practices Pediatrics near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Plantation, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians.