Dr. Aleksandar Jankov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aleksandar Jankov?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Aleksandar Jankov?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2017

Dr. JANKOV

Dr. JANKOV is the BEST!!! Thank You for employing such a respected knowledgeable considerate and passionate Physician. I'm so Lucky and appreciative to have him care for me.

July 19th, 2016

He told us that our mom was dying and didn't know why! He's obviously gives us on the patient.

April 14th, 2016

Cancer is a scary word

Cancer is not a word anyone wants to ever hear. But, Dr. Jankov sure helps to ease the pain. He has the best bedside manor of any doctor I know. And the staff is first rate, all ways a smile to greet you and sweet words

October 15th, 2013

Dr. Jankov is a wonderful doctor. He is kind, compassionate, knowledgable, and professional. It took many tests to determine my mother's diagnosis, and he did not quit until he knew exactly what her diagnosis was. When other doctors would have - and did - give up on my mother, Dr. Jankov did not. He is determined to give her the best treatment and highest possible quality of life that he can for as long as he can. I am grateful every day for Dr. Jankov and all of his staff in Oxford.

September 18th, 2013

For the last 6 years Dr Jankov has taken care of both of my parents. My dad passed away in January. Not before Dr. Jankov did EVERYTHING possible. Today my Mom had her checkup. She is a 6 year breast cancer survivor. Stage 4. Through these experiences Dr. Jankov has been right beside us. Even as hard as it has been it would have been impossible without him. I thank God every day for bringing him to us.

September 11th, 2013

Missed Diagnois

Missed diagnosis on two other family members who passed from cancer. I went to him and was also misdiagnoses. Thankfully, I went for a second opinion before starting treatment. MD Anderson is the saving grace!

August 17th, 2012

Trully I could write a book about my doctor but of course I will not have space for that but I will tell you this...I love and thank my doctor every single day for making sacrifice he made,for putting the needs of others before the needs of himself, for dropping everything to come running when someone like me cried for help. I have great doctors thru my journey but someone like Dr. Jankov doesnt walk in your waiting room that often. I was one lucky girl.I will thank him for rest of my life for understanding,kindness, compassion and some of his words I will take with me for rest of my life!Thank you doc!

July 17th, 2012

i have been seeing Dr Jankov for over 1 year and have been very satisfied. He is a compassinate and great doctor. His staff is also very good. Dr Jankov takes the time to treat you special. I love getting personal smiley faces when my blood work is goos. I highly recommend him.

November 3rd, 2011

Five years w/ Dr. Jankov

I went through 3 different oncologists before I found Alex Jankov 5 years ago. I have been extremely pleased with his manner, his expertise, his accessibility, and his office staff. I wanted a doctor with whom I would have a collaborative relationship and I found that with Dr. Jankov. He is decisive but he also listens to me -- a good combination. I also like that he has experience in both European and American medical systems which gives him additional knowledge and perspective. His office and chemo staff are great -- friendly and caring but also professional and efficient. I would recommend him highly to any friend with cancer; in fact, I have!

August 25th, 2010

My father's doctor

Dr. Jankov has been treating my father for about three years. He's knowledgeable, professional, extremely competent, courteous, patient, agreeable, direct, and compassionate--in short, everything you would want in a doctor.

December 28th, 2009

would not change him

I've been Dr. Jankov's patient for a year now. I've seen my share of doctors, but Dr. Jankov is the only one who REALLY cares, who is REALLY compassionate, the only one who actually gave me all the time I needed with him, and diagnosed me correctly after a couple of other doctors failed.In his clinic you are a person and not just a number like in many other big "walmart type" offices.

August 22nd, 2017