Dr. Aleksandar Krunic MD Patient Reviews

2.7

January 14th, 2016
This doctor talked me into removing a mole off my back that turned out to not be malignant. I said I didn't want to do it, because I wasn't sure if my insurance was still valid after being let go and I couldn't afford the copay. He told me he would wave the copay and had the lady at the front desk check my insurance. She said it was still valid. I then specifically said, you better be sure, because I'm not paying for this if my insurance turns out to be invalid. Turns out my insurance was invalid at that point, they had just not processed it in the system yet. I then received a bill in the mail for $1,200 that included the copay for a procedure that took 5 minutes with a simple test. I called him and told him remember our agreement? That I would only go through with the procedure if I had insurance, that I would not pay for it if it turned out to be otherwise and that I didn't have money to pay for the copay and would not pay the copay. He then tried to tell me that the procedure was necessary, that I would be responsible for the payment and that don't worry you can make monthly payments. I was angry and told him I wasn't paying anything. So now I'm being contacted by debt collectors, who after I explain why I'm not paying it, they just sell my debt to another debt collector and then I have to tell them as well...and so on and so on...and this all effects my credit. Thanks...

May 5th, 2015
Hi is the best dermatologist.My daughter and me recommended dr Krunic.

December 17th, 2014
I was refered to Dr. Krunic because I had very strange swelling suddenly on my face. He was highly recommended. He worked diligently at each appointment prescribing me effective medications that helped keep it at bay until we could figure out why it was happening.. It turned out my skin was reacting to my sinuses being inflamed and irritated. Something that was very rare. My skin flared up to the point where they needed to cut my face open. You can imagine how nervous I was. I was especially concerned about scarring and infection. The Dr. happened to be out of town and I needed it done immediately. The doctor filling in and his medical staff were fantastic. They scheduled me that day. They were patient and explained everything in detail. They even cut along my mouth fold to hide any small scarring. Today, you cannot even tell it happened. I am so grateful that all went well! They made me feel comfortable and confident in their capabilities. I couldn't be happier.

April 28th, 2014
This doctor is a scam
Even if you have an appointment you will wait for an hour. The staff is unfriendly, the doctor won't even look at you, he will jus try to scam you out of money as much as possible. DO NOT VISIT THIS DOCTOR. He will tell you that you have skin cancer without even looking at you.

January 3rd, 2014
Horrible doctor
First, I don't why they make appointments when your still have to wait over and hour to be seen. My first appointment was for him to look at my nails and somehow I ended up getting a tiny mole removed because supposedly it's cancerous then was billed about $400 after insurance and about $200 in test. Second appointment no answers for me about my nails and another $200+ and another $200 in lab test no resolution. This Dr Hollywood is busier selling his products than really helping patients. He horrible with follows and has the nerve to tell me that I'm lucky he doesn't charge me for a follow up call. I'm telling you from experience save yourself the aggravation from use car salesman Dr Alexander Krunic

February 22nd, 2012
BEWARE
You will have to deal with an outrageously long wait time. I had to go out and feed my meter on Clark Street because my appointment was scheduled for 1:30 PM and I didn't get in the exam room until almost 3PM. There were Drug reps there with food for the Doctor and his staff. I worked in Health care so I know how there reps cater to the doctor to get them to prescribe their products. Well they were more interested in the Reps and the food. Why do the patients have to deal with that? Not cool at all. It was very unprincipled not to mention unprofessional. I finally was led to the exam room where I sat for another half an hour. He finally came in for 5 min and didn't even comprehensively examine the acne on my face. Why become a health care provider if you are not going to look at the patients problem up close and personal? He had his assistant bring me 3 prescriptions and some free samples of products and that was it. I felt like I wasn't being taken serious. After 6 months and 2 visits my Acne has gotten worse and I will never go back to see this "Doctor" again. You will be better off in the drug store over the counter acne isle. BEWARE

February 2nd, 2011
Caveat Emptor
This isn't a third world country former Soviet block nation. If you want to experience the attitude and demeanor of a physician that either thinks this is a former Soviet block country or wants it to be by all means waste your time with this guy.

January 10th, 2011
Horrible experience. I went to see him for a removal of mole. he was VERY unfriendly, saw me for 30 seconds, after examined my all body, and decided he will give me "something for your acne" and left the room. His associate came in, with 4 (!) prescriptions for antibiotics, without even discussing with me if I would even want to treat my mild acne. when asked her if there are any side effects, she said "none" (after reading on the internet the side effect, there are quiet few. she also said that the doctor said I might be interested in hair removal, and he will discuss prices with me when I see him again. HELLO?! In sum, he did not bother to discuss with me the treatments, and did not ask if I have ever tried anything that maybe didn't work.VERY COLD and seems like all about "quick fix" and your money.