Overall Review

September 26th, 2015
Dr Alex has been my doctor for several years,he has helped my tremendously to cope with my RA. He has always been on top of my problems with state of the art equipment and treatments but most of all always concerned about my well being. As for his staff, you could not find better,courteous and caring at all times. If you are looking for a doctor who specializes in RA I would highly recommend Dr. Alex.

April 3rd, 2015
Love Dr. Alex
Wonderful rheumatologist. Staff is excellent and easy to make appointments with.

February 3rd, 2015
Dr. "Alex" literally saved my life. I had been sick for more than 7 months and had seen dozens of doctors and none correctly diagnosed my illness. Although Dr. "Alex" 's specialty is rheumatology, he suspected that I had a very serious condition called endocarditis. He was the only doctor who ordered blood cultures which picked up a serious bacterial growth which had gone to my heart. I spent a week in the hospital and am now on six weeks of IV antibiotics. I have a damaged mitral valve and will be under the care of a cardiologist for the rest of my life. Had Dr. Alex not ordered those cultures I probably would not have survived to write this comment! He really cared about me and I am forever in his debt.

January 8th, 2015
Excellent Diagnostician
I've been seeing Dr. Feoktistov for 12 years and will continue to see him. He does have a somewhat reserved to the point manner but truly cares about his patients. He correctly diagnosed me after about ten minutes when two other doctors had misdiagnosed my illness. He prescribed meds, ordered blood work, and within a week I was feeling great. IfI call with a problem I'm always seen that day or the next day. He's dedicated and always available. If I call with a question he will usually call back himself. If he's out of the office his efficient staff will contact him and get back with an answer. I've even had this happen when he was away on a trip.

September 28th, 2014
great Doctor and Staff
Dr. Alex is a professional doctor with a get down to business attitude. He is direct and right to the point, which is very refreshing. He is confident in his diagnoses and is the first doctor in five years that has helped me with the pain I have been having. His staff is and caring and helpful to get me the proper things I needed to help my situation. Dr, Alex and his staff have helped me. when everyone else tried to pass me off to another specialist. I would highly recommend this doctor!

September 16th, 2013
Excellent
I've been seeing I've been seeing Dr, Feoktistov for nearly ten years. I find him to be very caring and efficient. After having seen two other doctors and misdiagnosed by both I found Dr. Feoaktistov. He had a correct diagnosis in less than ten minutes and confirmed with additional testing, He prescribed the proper meds and had me pain free in less than a week. If I have a problem I can get an appointment on the day I call or the day after. He's an excellent Doctor and I'll continue to see him.

May 13th, 2013
Caring staff
I have never met an office that cares so much about their patients. The staff will spend hours on the phone/computer talking to multiple insurance companies to make sure the patient receives the medicine that the doctor prescribes. This type of care does not happen at alot of offices.

November 28th, 2011
Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
This doctor took less than 30 minutes to find a correct diagnosis of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, a genetic collagen disease, where 48 years of illness and a multitude of doctors/surgeries/symptoms once led nowhere. He's brilliant, not the warm, fuzzy type, but he is straightforward, and an incredible diagnostician- without his discernment and ability to separate chaff from grain, we'd still be flailing about, with nowhere to turn. I'd recommend him to anyone who does not mind that he is guided by reason and knowledge, not emotion, yet one can see the kindness and purity of intention in his eyes, as he cares in a language of logic.

September 15th, 2011
don't waste your time...
I have had two appointments at this location, and I will never return.The first appointment, I was a new patient. I arrived 10 minutes before my scheduled appointment time to fill out paperwork. I entered the office to find one harried receptionist and a few people sitting in the waiting room. I introduced myself and passed over my insurance card and license and was given a clipboard. The receptionist started to explain the paperwork, but stopped mid sentence to answer the phone, and proceeded to have a 5 minute conversation with a patient, discussing what sounded like confidential information right in front of me. I retreated to a chair, and returned once the receptionist had finished. I filled out my paperwork and waited to be called in.After a short wait, I was escorted to a room by a nurse. Once in the room, she began asking me what medications I was on. I told her the names of three common medications and after a several painful attempts to get her to understand the proper spelling, that ordeal was over. The nurse left and after a few moments, the doctor entered. The doctor, despite my explaining my reason for the visit (intermittent, reoccurring rash on my face that is only kept at bay with high doses of steroids) and showing him pictures of the rash, did not seem to grasp what I was explaining. He ordered blood work and told me to stop wearing makeup, and to call him when the rash came back. I questioned his orders, which he dismissed with a hand wave and walked out of the room.I went to the desk to see about scheduling the blood work, where I was met by more clueless women in scrubs. I told them I needed blood work, and they told me I needed to go downstairs. I asked for the name of the office, a room number, some way to identify the place I was to go to. That query was met with blank stares and a response of "Oh...like, just go down the stairs, it's, like, right there..." I shook my head and smiled, and headed out the door. The Barbie nurse stopped me and told me I needed an appointment, so I stopped and asked when the next one was. She gave me a date of two weeks. I asked her why such a long wait, and she just looked at me. I asked her once again, and she mumbled something about needing time to review. I then gathered that she was talking about scheduling a follow up appointment, to which I told her I'd wait for the results and if anything came up I'd make an appointment then.Fast forward a few days, and the rash is back. I call at 9:30 in the morning to get an appointment for later that afternoon. The receptionist tells me they have a 2:00 PM appointment, at which point I ask if there is anything available after 4:30 so that I won't have to leave work. The receptionist tells me no, but there is a 4:00 PM available. I take the appointment and spend the rest of the day begging my boss to leave early so that I can I fix this issue once and for all. I am granted permission to leave early, and get to the office on time. I spend the next FIFTY minutes sitting in the waiting room, fuming that I left work early when I did not need to. I am brought in the room by a nurse, who silently takes my blood pressure and disappears. Moments later, the doctor enters the room and looks at my face, and notices one of my ears is red. He asks me if that is typical, and I tell him that yes, annoyance such as spending 50 minutes in a waiting room typically turn my ear bright red. He apologizes in the most insincere tone possible. I ask him what his plan of action is, and the doctor replies that this rash (gasp!) looks just like the pictures I showed him of previous rashes. (Who would have thought!?) He tells me that there is nothing he can do and that I need to see an allergist. I ask why he couldn't have told me this last time, to which he had no response. I asked him for a new prescription to keep the rash at bay, and he refused. I asked him again, and he told me that the rash was not life threatening and I could deal with it. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room. I went to the desk to get the Allergist's information, and they of course couldn't find it, so after a few minutes of them floundering, I walked out and will never go back.

May 20th, 2011
He misdiagnosed me. His bedside manner is aweful!He doesnt care about his patients..just his money. He is degrading, and his license should be taken from him.

December 27th, 2010
Misdiagnosed
Misdiagnosis due to poor listening on the dr's part. Very indifferent Dr.