Dr. Aleksander Skarzynski Is this you?

July 19th, 2013

Best Doctor and Secretary

With years of trying to find a reputable doctor, I randomly came across Dr. Skarzynksi when I was at a loss due to years of depression, severe anxiety, and migraine issues due to constant years of anxiety attacks and my nervous system out of whack. Dr. Skarzynski makes you feel welcomed, is family oriented, is extremely professional as well as down to earth. I can talk to him about anything! I recommend him if you want only the best doctor in town! Also, his secretary Carol is very down to earth, understanding, and always gets me in to appointments same day because of my hypochondriac issues. I cannot imagine ever seeing a different doctor and I have been seeing him for 3 years now.

September 28th, 2012