Dr. Aleksandr Mikhaylovich Fuks MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandr Fuks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleksandr Fuks, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuks graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fuks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fuks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aleksandr M. Fuks practice?
Dr. Aleksandr Fuks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Pediatricians.