A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandr Fuks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleksandr Fuks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleksandr Fuks, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuks graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Fuks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksandr Mikhaylovich Fuks MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aleksandr M. Fuks practice?
- Dr. Aleksandr Fuks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aleksandr Fuks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.