A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guchinskiy graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Guchinskiy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guchinskiy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aleksandr D. Guchinskiy practice?
Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy practices Otolaryngology near Rock Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Rock Hill Otolaryngologists.