A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guchinskiy graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Guchinskiy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy practice?
- Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy practices Otolaryngology near Rock Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and New Windsor, NY.
See Rock Hill Otolaryngologists.