A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guchinskiy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guchinskiy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guchinskiy graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guchinskiy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy practice?
- Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy has 1 office location.
Dr. Aleksandr Guchinskiy practices Otolaryngology near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Otolaryngologists.