A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandr Khaimov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleksandr Khaimov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khaimov
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khaimov Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaimov graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khaimov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksandr I Khaimov DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aleksandr I. Khaimov practice?
- Dr. Aleksandr Khaimov has 1 office location.
Dr. Aleksandr Khaimov practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Orthopedic Surgeons and Forest Hills Surgeons.