A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandr Khaimov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleksandr Khaimov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khaimov
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khaimov Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaimov graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Khaimov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksandr I Khaimov DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aleksandr I. Khaimov practice?
- Dr. Aleksandr Khaimov has 1 office location.
Dr. Aleksandr Khaimov practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Orthopedic Surgeons and Forest Hills Surgeons.