A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandr Khaimov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleksandr Khaimov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaimov graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Khaimov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khaimov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aleksandr I. Khaimov practice?
Dr. Aleksandr Khaimov practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Forest Hills Surgeons and Forest Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.