A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandr Kravtsov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kravtsov graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kravtsov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksandr Kravtsov DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Aleksandr Kravtsov practice?
- Dr. Aleksandr Kravtsov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aleksandr Kravtsov practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.