Dr. Aleksandr Melikov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aleksandr Melikov?

October 29th, 2015

worst doctor!

this is the worst doctor ever! i need to report him.

September 10th, 2014

Dr. Melikov office visit

We took our grandchildren, who were visiting from out of town, to see Dr. Melikov. He was excellent, very knowledgable and his demeanor with the kids was perfect. We highly recommend!

December 20th, 2013

Great Pediatrician

I was really happy when this location opened close to my house. I was not enjoying having to drive downtown to take my kids to the doctor. I was nervous about switching since we did like our doctor we just weren't in love with the drive to get there. Walking into the new office immediately eased my worries. The office is brand new and clean. They have a well room and a sick area. The office staff was friendly and helpful. We waited less than 5 minutes to be called back. The nurse was cheery and super sweet with all 3 kids. When Dr. Melikov came into the patient room he was smiling and warm. He engaged with all 3 children on their age level and seemed interested their health history and any concerns I might have. I never felt rushed or like he was disinterested or "bothered" by the children or me.I am very happy we made the decision to switch.

November 4th, 2013

Grandma in temp custody

All of my experiences with Dr. Melikov have been excellent! He is currently the physician for four of my grandchildren. He is very thorough, compassionate and concerned. I have never waited for longer than 15 minutes to see him. I have the utmost confidence in him and his staff. Great pediatrician!!!!!

December 21st, 2010

Yikes.

I'm still not sure why Dr. Melikov is a pediatrician... he seems irritated by children. I am not impressed whatsoever.

February 27th, 2010

Why is he a pediatrician?

Dr. Melikov has the worst bed side manner. He doesn't seem to care about anything other than getting you out of his office as quickly as possible. He doesn't want to answer any questions...and forget trying to get complete information about diagnosis from him. I am currently trying to find a new pediatrician at Nellis AFB. I WILL NOT be returning to him under any circumstance.

October 29th, 2015