A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandr Pekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleksandr Pekar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pekar graduated from Grodno State Medical University.
Dr. Pekar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksandr Pekar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Aleksandr Pekar practice?
- Dr. Aleksandr Pekar has 1 office location.
Dr. Aleksandr Pekar practices Anesthesiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Anesthesiologists.