Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aleksandr Rovner
Dr. Aleksandr Rovner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North East, PA, with other offices in Erie, PA and Dunkirk, NY (and 9 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rovner is affiliated with Elk Regional Health Center, Kane Community Hospital and Hamot Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Aleksandr Rovner has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Aleksandr Rovner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North East, PA.
Dr. Gary Pasqualicchio
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
North East, PA 0 mi41
Dr. Matthew Gutierrez
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
North East, PA 0 mi20
Dr. Donald Zone
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
North East, PA 0.46 mi44