A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandr Vydro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleksandr Vydro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vydro graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov.
Dr. Vydro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksandr M Vydro MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aleksandr M. Vydro practice?
- Dr. Aleksandr Vydro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aleksandr Vydro practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.