A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandr Vydro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleksandr Vydro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vydro graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov.
Dr. Vydro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vydro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aleksandr M. Vydro practice?
Dr. Aleksandr Vydro practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.