Dr. Aleksandra Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aleksandra Brown?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Aleksandra Brown?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2017

DISAPPOINTMENT ALL AROUND

This was a new patient visit. Waited two weeks for an appointment which was fine, as I was a new patient. Friendly staff. VERY LONG wait to see Dr. Brown...almost an hour that day. When I did finally get into the exam room, I had another LONG wait. Instead of her meeting me as a new patient and talking to me about my issues PRIVATELY, she found it more important to bring in a resident. She was more interested in TELLING me what was wrong, rather than LISTENING to my concerns and past medications that previously worked well. She kept trying to push a certain medication. I relented and gave in. NONE of the medications she prescribed worked, AT ALL. She also did not spend enough time checking my skin problems. Since I had such a bad experience and my condition was worsening, I choose another practice and the experience was NIGHT AND DAY. My new physician prescribed totally different medications, after finding issues Dr. Brown had totally missed. He gave a totally DIFFERENT diagnosis. I would not recommend seeing Dr. Brown, as I feel her level of knowledge and patient care was extremely lacking during my visit. I do not recommend this doctor.

May 14th, 2015

Excellent visit - will tell my friends

I just had my first visit with Dr. Brown. She is a caring, straight-forward doctor. She listened to me and my concerns and then gave me all of my options. Then she told me which one she would do if it was her. I like the honesty and information. The staff was wonderful as well.

March 8th, 2017