Aleksandra Ivanovic MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 12th, 2013
Excellent, Vibrant, Caring and Knowledgeable Doctor
Dr Ivanovic is an excellent Dr. She always took the time to listen, explain and follow-up personally with me on my many visits. She is a truly caring and wonderful Internist. She is knowledgeable and thorough in her exams. She will be missed at the Arlington Hts., IL location. Highly recommended.

May 20th, 2013
Excellent, Vibrant, Caring and Knowledgeable Doctor
Dr Ivanovic is a vibrant and caring Physician. She has always made me feel comfortable and important. She is a honest and compassionate Doctor. She took the time to exam me and answer all of my questions. We had a long and intelligent conversation and a thorough discussion about my health. I felt very comfortable and left the visit well informed. Dr Ivanovic truly cares about her patients and their well-being. I have seen her on numerous occasions, for a variety of medical issues. They have all been addressed and overcome because of her excellent knowledge and wonderful attitude, I highly recommend her.

November 21st, 2012
Can't be trusted
I saw Dr. Ivanovic for acid reflux after giving birth to my 2nd child. I was sent for tests which she failed to read properly so getting the proper medication was delayed by 6 months. I had some mild postpartum depression with both of my kids. Out of convenience she wrote a script for some medication I took after my 1st pregnancy which I used for 6-8 months. I had anxiety while watching the news and seeing all of the negative things happening everywhere. This triggered a fear of having those things happen to my own kids which I discussed with Dr Ivanovic and all was well. Later on she was very bothered by getting an after hours call when I was having a severe reflux attack and demanded that I come in for a physical. I went in for a physical and was kept waiting for around 45 minutes. I was able to speak to the nurses, but ultimately had to leave before speaking to Dr Ivanovic because my little one had to be to school. She later called me and suggested that I find a new physician and I agreed that this was best. I few days later she calls the Illinois Department of Children & Family Services and tells them that I am a drunk housewife who has hallucinations and thoughts of hurting her children! Wow! I hadn't seen this Dr in about 19 months back when my son was born. I've been with my current company for over 10 years and she has a copy of my insurance card??? Anyhow, very interesting how she calls DCFS 3 days after I decide to find another DR. Wouldn't any responsible Dr make that call 19 months earlier if any of the accusations were true? She is dishonest and was way outside of her area of expertise. The DSFS guy was very upset that his time was being wasted. Do not waste your own time with this Aleksandra Ivanovic!