A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandra Kraeher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleksandra Kraeher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleksandra Kraeher, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraeher graduated from Al-Azhar University, Cairo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kraeher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksandra Kraeher MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Aleksandra Kraeher practice?
- Dr. Aleksandra Kraeher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aleksandra Kraeher practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Endocrinologists.