Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aleksandra Phillips
Dr. Aleksandra Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stafford Springs, CT, with other offices in Honolulu, HI and Kaneohe, HI (and 2 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Johnson Memorial Medical Center, Stonington Institute, North Stonington CT and Natchaug Hospital, Inc., Mansfield Center CT. She speaks English.
Dr. Aleksandra Phillips has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Aleksandra Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stafford Springs, CT.
Dr. Patrizia Riccardi
Stafford Springs, CT 0 mi30
Dr. Tadeusz Rachwal
Stafford Springs, CT 0 mi41
Dr. Lucas Garcia Jr
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Ellington, CT 4.59 mi12