A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandra Stuparic-Stancic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleksandra Stuparic-Stancic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuparic-Stancic graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Stuparic-Stancic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran - La Crescent Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksandra I Stuparic-Stancic MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aleksandra I. Stuparic-Stancic practice?
- Dr. Aleksandra Stuparic-Stancic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aleksandra Stuparic-Stancic practices Family Medicine near Onalaska, WI.
See Onalaska Primary Care Doctors.