A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandra Zietak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleksandra Zietak is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zietak
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zietak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleksandra Zietak, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zietak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Zietak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksandra M Zietak MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Aleksandra M. Zietak practice?
- Dr. Aleksandra Zietak has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aleksandra Zietak practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tukwila, WA.