A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandra Zietak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleksandra Zietak is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleksandra Zietak, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zietak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Zietak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksandra M Zietak MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Aleksandra M. Zietak practice?
- Dr. Aleksandra Zietak has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aleksandra Zietak practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tukwila, WA.