A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksandra Zietak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleksandra Zietak is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleksandra Zietak, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zietak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Zietak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zietak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aleksandra M. Zietak practice?
- Dr. Aleksandra Zietak practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Preventive Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Tukwila, WA.