A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksey Pryadko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleksey Pryadko, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryadko graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Pryadko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksey Pryadko MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Aleksey Pryadko practice?
- Dr. Aleksey Pryadko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aleksey Pryadko practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.