A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleksey Shchurin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleksey Shchurin is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleksey Shchurin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shchurin graduated from Kazan State Medical University.
Dr. Shchurin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleksey Victorovich Shchurin MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aleksey V. Shchurin practice?
- Dr. Aleksey Shchurin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aleksey Shchurin practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.