Dr. Aleksy Dobradin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aleksy Dobradin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2016

We missed our Doctor

He retaired in 2015 and me and my husband are not able to find good doctor like him.

March 20th, 2014

Best doctor!

Dr Dobradin is a very good doctor. I have been going to his office since I was a child and he is the only doctori I trust with my health.

August 26th, 2013

Patient

Dr.Dobradin is excellent. He spends a lot of time with you and he has been accurate in his diagnosis.

January 24th, 2013

Very Good doctor

Went to see Dr. Aleksy Dobradin the other day for a nasty stomach flu. This doctor really changed my opinion of doctors. I noticed that he respect people , healthy or ill, regardless of who they are He was so friendly, very nice knowledgeable and really helped me. Thank you!

December 9th, 2011

Pawel

I have been going to Dr. Dobradins office for many years now and he is the only doctor that I trust with my health. Whenever I have problems, he's always quick to diagnose the problems and provides a solution that quickly alleviates the pain. He's a very busy doctor who sees a lot of patients but he still makes sure to give each patient a lot of his time to ensure that they leave his office healthier. I have never had any problems with the wait time, as it is always fairly quick and everyone that works there is always very nice. Overall I have always had great experiences there.

November 16th, 2011

No idea about the treatment, but idea of robbing patients, especially with good insurance. I'ts treatment has led me to the hospital for intensive therapy

February 15th, 2011

BEST DOCTOR ANYONE CAN FIND

I HAVE HAD THIS DOCTOR SINCE 1988, AFTER HE HAD TAKEN OVER MY DOCTOR RETIRED. HE HAS MADE ME FEEL SO PEACEFUL JUST SOING TO HIS OFFICE. I DO LIVE OUT OF CHICAGO, BUT WOULD NEVER CHANGE DOCOTORS. HE IS NEVER BOTHERED BY QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE, AND ALWAYS EXPLAINS IN LAYMAN TERMS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHAT PROBLEM YOU HAVE. I FEEL SO SAFE HAVING DR.DOBRADIN AND HIS STAFF IS JUST THE GREATEST.IF YOU NEED A DOCTOR FOR ANYTHING, HE IS THE BEST.

November 3rd, 2010

The best doctor ever

Never in a bad mood, always happy and courteous, feels you at home and eases your apprehension. Always clean office, sterile disposable products used, not even once he was careless or unprofessional. I can write even more good things about Dr. Dobradin. He is the best choice for anyone looking for a doctor with a lot of experience.

September 17th, 2010

BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD

I have been a patient of Dr. Dobradin for 22 years and have to say here is a Doctor that listens to your problems. He does not rush through his examinations and always gives you a great check up before, blood pressure, weight, etc. before the actual exam. One time I have having surgery and he was in the hosptial and just stopped in to say hello. I was having knee surgery and it was so refreshing and I felt so relieved to see him. I am afraid of being out during surgery. He actually made my fears disappear just knowing he was there just to stop in and say Hi. Highly recommend anyone who has a need for a Doctor, he is the one to see.

August 14th, 2010

THE BEST DOCTOR

March 31st, 2010

Great Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Dobradin for the last 10 years and I must say that everything has been great. Everything is done in very professional manner at Dr. Dobradin's office and most importantly all his diagnosis are very accurate. For the last 10 years I have not once been mis diagnosed by Dr. Dobradin.

March 4th, 2010

Practices in areas in which he has no expertise!

This doctor attempts to treat patients in various specialty areas without having proper knowledge or education in those areas. He treated my father-in-law for high blood pressure without having taken his kidney condition into account. Essentially, the medication he prescribed to my father-in-law was inappropriate for someone with my father-in-law's diminished kidney function. As a result, my father-in-law ended up with a dangerously high potassium level (which can lead to sudden and fatal cardiac issues) necessitating immediate hospitalization. If he were responsible, he would have referred my father-in-law to a nephrologist. It appears that all he cares about is making money since he offers every service possible - from EKG's to the sale of prescriptions from the pharmacy in his office. What's even more sad is that many of his patients are non-English speakers who can't really advocate for themselves