A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alem Mehari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehari
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehari graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Mehari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alem Mehari MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alem Mehari practice?
- Dr. Alem Mehari has 1 office location.
Dr. Alem Mehari practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Pulmonologists.