A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alena Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alena Fabian, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alena Fabian MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alena Fabian practice?
- Dr. Alena Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Alena Fabian practices Anesthesiology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Anesthesiologists.