A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alene Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alene Wright, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alene Wright, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Problems
- breast abscess
- breast cancer
- breast lump
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Wright has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alene Jean Wright MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alene J. Wright practice?
- Dr. Alene Wright has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alene Wright practices Surgery near Trinity, FL.