Overall Review

September 18th, 2016
Dr. Wright and her staff are wonderful. Everyone made me feel comfortable and at ease. Very helpful. Dr. Wright is very nice, explains everything out, your options and helps you to understand how to proceed.

September 17th, 2016
I was very impressed with Dr Wright and her office staff. They were very efficient and professional. Dr. Wright read all my reports and viewed my disc which I brought with. She took her time with my exam and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

September 4th, 2016
new patient
The entire office staff was very warm and friendly. Dr. Wright took a lot of time to teach me about my condition, give me information about my risks, and explain how she would care for me going forward. I felt like my health was a top priority for the staff.

August 24th, 2016
Exceptional Care
Exceptional care from front desk to MD. A must for anyone needing these services!! Thank you!

July 10th, 2016
Dr. Wright and her team are professional and caring. The provided me and my family with comfort from my first appointment to present. Dr. Wright and her team answer each call promptly and have stellar follow up care. Top notch care received here!

July 5th, 2016
A Physician of Excellence
Dr. Alene Wright is a dedicated and skilled physician of excellence who personalizes surgical treatment in a patient-specific manner. Medical expertise and compassion are a seamless whole in Dr. Wright's empathetic approach to each of her patients.

June 8th, 2016
Just having learned I needed breast surgery, I was terrified when I first entered the office but that didn't last long. The Lady at the desk was most friendly and helpful & when I met the Doctor who had come highly recommended she instantly set me at ease. I felt her patience & care as I asked questions after more questions. I knew she was the doctor for me.

June 7th, 2016
Excellent
Dr wright put my fears to rest by explaining things to me in a way I could completely understand. She has a warm and caring personality that is genuine. I knownI am in good hands.

June 4th, 2016
Wonderful doctor and office staff.
Dr. Wright and her staff were excellent. At a time when I was so nervous she was so jind and caring and put me at ease. I would recommend her highly. I feel so fortunate to have found her.She and her office are the best I have ever visited.

May 28th, 2016
DR. ALENE WRIGHT IS BY FAR THE TOPS IN HER FIELD. FROM THE MOMENT YOU STEP INTO HER OFFICE YOUR SO AT EASE. SHE TAKES THE TIME TO FULLY INFORM YOU OF WHATS AHEAD, SHE LISTENS TO YOU AND ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. SHES A WONDERFUL SURGEON AND A MUST MEET FOR ANY WOMEN.

December 10th, 2015
I was referred to Dr. Wright by my GYN physician. For my first visit, she had reviewed my records and was able to give a comprehensive exam and clearly explained the next treatment plan. There was no waiting and she spent all the time needed to ensure I understood all my options. She followed up promptly after my tests and discussed the results clearly answering all my questions. My experience was definitely a five star service.

November 30th, 2015
Awesome Doctor!
I had just moved to Florida and knew I needed a stereotactic biopsy. I looked online for a doctor within my network that could do the procedure. I found Dr Wright and called her office. I spoke with Jennifer. She was very helpful in helping me get an appointment set up at my convenience. At my first visit Dr Weoght explained the procedure to me and spent lots of time making sure she answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable with Dr Wright as a doctor and as a woman. Her assistant, Shyla spent time with me on many phone calls getting my insurance details worked out. I still had insurance in another state so it was a little complicated, but she worked diligently on it. The day of surgery I met with Dr Wright's Nurse Jennifer (not same Jennifer in her office). She was very nice and made me feel at ease for the procedure. She kept me well informed of each step Dr Wright would take. The biopsy went pretty fast and not much pain. I had the results by phone within 2 days! Good results too! I consider Dr Wright to be a very caring doctor that is concerned for her patients. She always made sure she answered all my questions. She has an excellent staff and a very clean, modern office. I would highly recommend Dr Wright!