Alene Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Alene Wright?

Slow to communicate results

Posted on June 6th, 2017

I had to call several times to get an appointment. The first person I talked to said I needed to have 30 minutes to spend on phone with her to get set up. I was on lunch break and didn't have the time. When I called back another day, the friendly receptionist (not the same person as first time) made my appointment in about 10 minutes. Nurse who prepared me for appointment --very nice. Dr. was nice and took time. Referred for biopsy at Radiology office. Since pathology report came to them and then they sent it to Dr Wright, I called the Radiology office who confirmed it was in on a Wednesday mid-morning. I was given access to portal. The results were locked for 5 days to give time for Dr. Wright to contact me. I called Dr. Wright's office and was told she was busy, surgery, etc. Wait for nurse to call. I was able to log on to portal through Radiology office and by following Monday at 1pm and the results were unlocked. The Radiologist's addenum report was filed which stated my biopsy pathology results. Finally on Tuesday at 4pm the nurse called to tell me the results. I did not complain to her because I want to get my pathology report in my hand for my own records and do not want any more delays. This is inexcusable to make patients wait 7 days to hear results.

Posted on March 5th, 2017

Dr Wright and her staff were pleasant, answered any questions I had and treated me and my spouse with respect and dignity. The wait time was negligible.

Posted on January 13th, 2017

She is wonderful. She is like your best friend the moment you meet her.

VERY considerate !!!

Posted on December 19th, 2016

The entire office staff and Dr. Wright were all very considerate to me as a new patient. ALL of my questions and concerns were addressed !!!! I had approximately a 20 minute wait time, BUT, the doctor was caught up in a surgery, so I completely understand.

Posted on September 18th, 2016

Dr. Wright and her staff are wonderful. Everyone made me feel comfortable and at ease. Very helpful. Dr. Wright is very nice, explains everything out, your options and helps you to understand how to proceed.

Posted on September 17th, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr Wright and her office staff. They were very efficient and professional. Dr. Wright read all my reports and viewed my disc which I brought with. She took her time with my exam and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

new patient

Posted on September 4th, 2016

The entire office staff was very warm and friendly. Dr. Wright took a lot of time to teach me about my condition, give me information about my risks, and explain how she would care for me going forward. I felt like my health was a top priority for the staff.

Exceptional Care

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Exceptional care from front desk to MD. A must for anyone needing these services!! Thank you!

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Dr. Wright and her team are professional and caring. The provided me and my family with comfort from my first appointment to present. Dr. Wright and her team answer each call promptly and have stellar follow up care. Top notch care received here!

A Physician of Excellence

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Dr. Alene Wright is a dedicated and skilled physician of excellence who personalizes surgical treatment in a patient-specific manner. Medical expertise and compassion are a seamless whole in Dr. Wright's empathetic approach to each of her patients.

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Just having learned I needed breast surgery, I was terrified when I first entered the office but that didn't last long. The Lady at the desk was most friendly and helpful & when I met the Doctor who had come highly recommended she instantly set me at ease. I felt her patience & care as I asked questions after more questions. I knew she was the doctor for me.

Excellent

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Dr wright put my fears to rest by explaining things to me in a way I could completely understand. She has a warm and caring personality that is genuine. I knownI am in good hands.