A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleshia Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Watson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Coliseum Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleshia Charlene Watson MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aleshia C. Watson practice?
- Dr. Aleshia Watson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aleshia Watson practices Internal Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists.