Dr. Alesia Griffin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alesia Griffin?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Alesia Griffin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 22nd, 2015

Long Time Patient

Doctor Griffin is an outstanding doctor. She spend time with her patients and is genuinely concerned about their health. I have been her patient for seven years and she has worked with me concerning diabetes. Since she moved to Chesapeake it seems the wait is longer than when she was in the smaller office but her patient care is outstanding. I appreciate Dr. Griffin for her ability to assure her patients that together we can get threw any situation.

December 4th, 2015

HR Manager

Have been a long standing patient. Dr. Griffin excels in all areas. Never could have asked for a more knowledgeable, caring doctor. However, I do agree that her "staff" needs immediate training in order to provide exemplary customer service. Also, the "wait" time has always been a problem. If staff have issues within/outside of the office they should not be reflected in the service provided to patients.

November 1st, 2015

Worst Office Staff Ever.

I have been a patient for years. Dr griffin takes time to listen and is a very good doctor. Here is the problem and why I am now looking for another doctor. Her staff. Let's start with the nurse that never returns calls. You have to keep calling her for your test results else you will never find out the results. They dont update the patient portal. I recently went for a test and they almost refused to do the procedure because it was coded incorrectly. Also when you call the office the receptionist doesn't ask you can you please hold if she is busy. She just says Dr Griffin office puts you on hold automatically until you hang up and have to call back again. This is just a few examples the office staff is terrible. And yes patients are gonna start leaving because there not gonna keep putting up with this. Also the office hours here a bad for people that work during the day. She only works min- Thursday from they usually schedule the last appointment at 3:30. One time left work early to get there at 3:30 and wasn't seen by the doctor until almost 5pm. But that's not the biggest problem with this practice. It's her hiring incompetent staff.

August 22nd, 2015

Great doctor, Horrible Staff

Dr. Griffin is an excellent, however her staff is going to make her loose patients........Dr. Griffin takes her time and is very thorough. Her staff on the other hand is careless, rude , and doesn't seem to care much about the patients..

March 27th, 2015

ex-patient

Dr.Griffin was a very good Dr. For me in all aspects.Her staff was and is her only downfall I think. I usually had money paid up or on books. Went in 1 time for my appt. couldn't see her because I didn't have $25.00 on me. The people who work for her needs a year course on how to work with her clientele. I feel she is loosing patients due to her staffs manners.☹👀

February 16th, 2015

Rude secretary!

Very rude little secretary who tried to talk over me on the phone!

February 28th, 2014

Not pleased

My initial visit with Dr. Griffin was excellent she was kind and seemed to listen to my issues. After my blood work and additional testing came back I never got a call. I got a message on the patient portal telling me she had no data to support my issues. That I had some issue but that it wasn't to be concerned about and to check back in 3-6 months. Since then my issue has grown and visiting my obgyn revealed concern and being sent to a specialist. Which could have happened before it got out of hand. Not only did I feel like an idiot for telling Dr. Griffin my complaints, but it also took her office over 4 months to submit to my insurance. Then the information that was mailed to me had my name misspelled and address partially incorrect. Ridiculous. The time I wasted waiting on her to really pursue my issues I could already be on the road to recovery. Never again. I'm getting my files sent to the specialist and my NEW PC. THE END

March 22nd, 2012

Outstanding tstanding Doctor

I love everything she does. She is very concern about her patients.

September 27th, 2011

Golden Family

Dr Griffin is very personable. I appreciate her taking the time to really care for her patients. She is a VERY busy women and quite naturally she is going to take a little longer with each patient because of her concerns with her patient's.

July 25th, 2011

Great Physician in the Hampton Roads Area!

I love the office of Dr. Alesia Griffin. Dr. Griffin is a great physician who is very caring. She doesn't just give you "a pill for every ill"...she tries to find the root cause of the problem. She gives out health advice as well, not just pills. It is easy to get an appointment here. I wholeheartedly recommend this doctor!

September 1st, 2017