A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alessandra D'Avanzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alessandra D'Avanzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alessandra D'Avanzo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Avanzo graduated from University Of Naples Ii Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery. She has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Avanzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Memorial Hospital of Losbanos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alessandra D'Avanzo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alessandra D'Avanzo practice?
- Dr. Alessandra D'Avanzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alessandra D'Avanzo practices Family Medicine near Newman, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA.
See Newman Primary Care Doctors.