Overall Review

3.9

November 6th, 2016
Busy office, long wait
Diet worked but I waited a very long time for every appointment. Overbooked?

September 1st, 2016
Dr. Bianchi staff can be rude and unprofessional. You usually will have a long wait to be seen. I feel he is rushed and cannot be bothered with listening to the patient.

June 7th, 2016
Dr. Bianchi exemplify s what a good Dr. should be. He cares, is knowledgeable , friendly and wants results for you. One of the best I have ever been to.

January 14th, 2016
Quality staff! Will always talk to me if I have questions! Very flexible with health care plans.

February 27th, 2015
Mr.
Excellent practice, spent a lot of time with the me explaining all the possible ways to take care of my problem. I am very satisfied and most of all healthy again!

June 12th, 2014
Outstanding Practice
I've been seeing Dr. Bianchi and Liza for many, many years and can not express strongly enough how professional, courteous, thorough and kind they both are. I never feel rushed and have always felt that they truly cared about seeing me through any medical issues that have arisen over the years. My two teenage daughters have now decided to become patients of this fine practice and my husband will be following us quite soon.

September 6th, 2013
Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Bianchi for over 14 years and find him to be an excellent doctor. He spends the time necessary to explain things in detail and has helped me through several serious illnesses including Lyme Desease and Bladder Cancer. Both Alex and Liza are people I trust

May 31st, 2012
Not good
Looking for another DR.

January 22nd, 2012
I have seen this dr for many years but lately all I see is the PA who I find is not all that good. I think the weight loss program has taken over the practice. when I first started to going to the practice I found it to be much better.

September 26th, 2011
Didn't think doctors like this existed any more... This is true medicine at its best!

September 26th, 2010
highly recommended
Dr. Bianchi was very helpful in diagnosing my problems. He answered all of my questions and never rushes me out. I have finally found a physician who listens to my problems and genuinely cares. I have switched my whole family to him and would highly recommend him to anyone

September 25th, 2010
I find it ironic that I came to leave a rating for my family doctor, only to find this atrocity on here! Dr. Bianchi has treated my family for several years now. He & Liza are both caring & educated practitioners. I think it goes without saying before one critiques anything, they should have all the facts. My husband went through the program successfully. No, he does not prescribe legal speed. No, he does not write a prescription unless every other avenue has failed. My husband, for example, went through the program without one pill prescribed, lost 30 lbs.& went off all of his blood pressure medicines. Dr. Bianchi in essence, saved his life & the life of the man by three sons call dad. I would venture to say that in order to call someone 'horrible' you would actually have to have all of your facts straight first. Dr. Bianchi is the epitome of professionalism with a plethora of medical knowledge. Obviously this is evident from the amount of patients willing to wait to see him.