A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alessandro Bombonati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bombonati
Education & Awards
Dr. Bombonati graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Bombonati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alessandro Bombonati MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Alessandro Bombonati practice?
- Dr. Alessandro Bombonati has 1 office location.
Dr. Alessandro Bombonati practices Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.