A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alessandro Boschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alessandro Boschi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alessandro Boschi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boschi graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boschi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boschi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 7 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alessandro S. Boschi practice?
Dr. Alessandro Boschi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Coaldale, PA.
See Lehighton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.