A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alessandro Boschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alessandro Boschi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alessandro Boschi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boschi graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boschi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alessandro S Boschi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alessandro S. Boschi practice?
- Dr. Alessandro Boschi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alessandro Boschi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Coaldale, PA.
See Lehighton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.