A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alessandro Di Rocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alessandro Di Rocco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alessandro Di Rocco, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Rocco graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Genova. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Di Rocco has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alessandro DR Di Rocco MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alessandro D. Di Rocco practice?
- Dr. Alessandro Di Rocco has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alessandro Di Rocco practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.