A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alessandro Di Rocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alessandro Di Rocco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alessandro Di Rocco, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Essential Tremor, Essential Tremor (ET), and Movement Disorders.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Rocco graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Genova. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Di Rocco has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Di Rocco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alessandro Di Rocco practice?
Dr. Alessandro Di Rocco practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.