A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alessandro Golino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alessandro Golino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alessandro Golino, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laser Surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Golino graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Golino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Golino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alessandro Golino practice?
Dr. Alessandro Golino practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons, Bradenton Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Bradenton Cardiologists.