A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alessandro Golino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alessandro Golino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alessandro Golino, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Golino graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Golino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alessandro Golino MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alessandro Golino practice?
- Dr. Alessandro Golino has 1 office location.
Dr. Alessandro Golino practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Cardiothoracic Surgeons.