A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alessandro Golino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alessandro Golino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alessandro Golino, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Golino graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Golino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alessandro Golino MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alessandro Golino practice?
- Dr. Alessandro Golino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alessandro Golino practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.