Dr. Alessandro Golino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alessandro Golino?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Alessandro Golino?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017

Too Risky

My husband had two previous serious open heart surgeries and was not a good candidate for carotid artery surgery. Golino's partner nevertheless encouraged surgery. I asked him if he had looked over my husband's history and he nodded yes and still encouraged a surgery that was too risky. A better alternative for my husband would have been oral chelation which had worked in the past for him and wouldn't have been such an invasive procedure that was so risky for him. My huband had a stroke, was paralyzed, lost his vision and died within 4 days of the surgery. Dr. Golino does care about his patients and does have good bedside manners but the practice as a whole may not be making the best decisions for the patient.

February 15th, 2017

Excellent doctor

August 5th, 2016

My opinion is, Dr. Golino is the Best Cardiac Surgeon in this area

You couldn't ask for a more informative, compassionate, warm and caring surgeon. He has a wonderful bedside manner and staff that goes out of their way to be kind and courteous as well. They offer to assist any way they can. I highly recommend Dr. Golino !!!!

July 3rd, 2014

Don't take the risk

He operated on my mom knowing the odds were against her but said i will fix your problem. She died two days after surgery.

May 9th, 2013

daugher

What an excellent surgeon, words are not enough to tell you how grateful I am. Because of his skills and the skills of the people he surrounds himself with, my mothers surgery would not for been a success. What a compassionate and caring man. Thank you Dr Golino

April 29th, 2013

Integrity

Dr. Golino has sterling integrity. My cardiologist had recommended heart valve surgery and 2 bypasses. Imagine my shock when Dr. Golino said, after thoroughly examining the reports, that I do not need the surgery, only 2 stents. With less integrity, he could have operated on me needlessly and my family and I could have suffered greatly. Bravo Dr. Golino, and may God always bless you and your excellent staff!

July 30th, 2011

Excellent experience

I saw Dr. Golino the day I was recommended to him. He was very confident. Aortic surgery was scheduled the next week. Seven months later, I have almost no scarring evidence where he went into my chest. I am very satisfied.

April 27th, 2011

First Visit for Consultation

I was referred to Dr. Golino by my Internist doctor for a consultation for carotid artery surgery. He was direct and to the point. Explained the procedure and the possible complications of the surgery. I will be obtaining a second opinion and a stress test by another cardiac physician. No decision made as to who will do this procedure.

January 27th, 2017