A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alessandro Iannaccone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alessandro Iannaccone is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bardet-Biedl Syndrome
- Occupational Therapy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Iannaccone graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Iannaccone has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alessandro Iannaccone MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alessandro Iannaccone practice?
- Dr. Alessandro Iannaccone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alessandro Iannaccone practices Ophthalmology and Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists and Memphis Pediatricians.